12/20/2004

Mea culpa and Merry Christmas!

A reader writes:
I went on the CWPT web page today and found the fundraising info within a few minutes. Although I appreciate someone keeping an eye on "big preservation," you seem to be parsing your words (ala Clinton) by not indicating that the info was to be had elsewhere on the CWPT web site. See this page.

I tend to check for news under "Newsroom" and Civil War Preservation Trust put this Chancellorsville funding appeal under "Land Preservation."

Thanks for the input. Will check twice before I begin carping.

Got input? I generally try to make myself difficult to reach, but let me commemorate this holiday season by inviting your curses (and corrections) on a one-time special event basis: you can contact me via drotov at cw-book-news dot com.