News from the blogosphere:
- Erin Carlson Mast, Matt Ringelstetter, and Jesse Nasta have started a group blog called President Lincoln's Cottage. Interesting to know that the Soldier's Home where Lincoln spent summers was a Jeff Davis legacy.
- Scott Mingus has started a Civil War blog to focus on York, PA, and environs: Cannonball.
- Dixie Dawn posts on the ACW and Southern heritage at Long Live Dixie.
- This spunky 18-year-old has started Battle Cry of Freedom. He's an Iron Brigade fan.
- Author Dale Cox's Civil War Florida covers the waterfront with some rich posts.
The following blogs expired before I discovered them:
- Minuend's Gettysburg Ride.
- Confessions of a New England Confederate.
Shown top: Leonidas Polk's flag, borrowed from Dixie Dawn's blog.