1/20/2005

Does your library or study have Holavision?

The "Ghosts of the [Lincoln] Library" Holavision theater show is auditioning actors in Springfield.

"Ghosts of the Library" - expected to be one of the museum's main buzz generators - offers a behind-the-scenes look at historical research and its importance.
You don't say?

A phantom Lincoln appears onstage next to a live actor during the show.
All my own research is done with phantom assistants.

Special effects, such as vibrating seats, cannon smoke, artistic backdrops, digital projection technology and screens surrounding half the theater, will help tell the story.
I think I can vibrate my own seat a little, and for cannon smoke I can make pipe smoke. Does that get me into the historical research ballpark?

I guess I'll have to attend the show to find out.