Some points of administrative interest.
(1) You can link to any post directly by clicking on its datestamp (at the bottom). Click on that and the post comes up in its own window with its own unique URL, which can be cut from the address line and pasted anywhere.
(2) This blog runs Mon - Fri. If nothing has been posted on a weekday, check into http://cwbn.blogthing.com. That's our emergency broadcast system.
(3) I'm a reader, you're a reader. Think of this as a consumer site concerned with "product" quality. It's also concerned with the product quality of "public history" in its various forms.
(4) There are plenty of clues around as to how to reach me if you wish to and I thank those who have taken that trouble. The mailboxes from my other Civil War sites already overflow with genealogical queries and requests for homework support; I want to reduce the number of spurious contacts.
(5) Being free of restricting associations and social calculations, my criticism can be overdone. I regret any unnecessary harshness. Bad history is not necessarily produced by bad people.
Thanks for visiting.