Some points of interest.
(1) You used to be able to search within this site by using the little search box in the upper left hand corner. Currently, however, this action returns web-wide results, not site-specific lists. Until Google fixes the bug, go to the search engine of your choice, type in cwbn.blogspot.com and a keyword, search, and you'll get results from within this blog.
(2) You can link to any post directly by clicking on its datestamp (at the bottom). That causes the post to come up in its own window with its own unique URL.
(3) This is a consumer site concerned with "product" quality. This is not an academic site and I am not a teacher, writer, or publisher.
(4) There are plenty of clues around as to how to reach me if you wish to and I thank those who have taken that trouble. The quality of correspondence has been incredible. Makes me sometimes wonder if I should turn the comments feature on.
(5) I have been asked why I don't activate the comments function on the blog. First, a large proportion of visitors to this blog are accidental and do not understand the editorial line here - they will be offended by what they see and turn the comments section into a place for endlessly restating their already well-known and thoroughly disseminated Centennial views. Second, this blog is for my observations, not for observations about my observations. Start your own blog and I'll even help you, whatever your opinion of this effort.
(6) If my criticism is sometimes overdone, take it with a grain of salt. I regret any unnecessary harshness. A lot of bad history is produced by good people.
Thanks for visiting.